Here’s a little product that is for everyone who is heavy into social media
especially Twitter and is looking for a way to streamline and economize
their time spent getting leads…
What is TweetPush PRO?
TweetPush PRO is a Twitter marketing tool that is designed to get you more traffic and viewers on Twitter.
TPP has been created for everyone, even those of us who don’t know a single thing about marketing themselves or their products on Twitter.
This way you can quickly set up your tweets, replies, etc. and go on about your day. TweetPush Pro can be a real time saver.
Some of the features of TPP are:
- You can schedule tweets – including repeating tweets at fixed intervals
- You can reply in bulk to anyone who has broadcast a tweet using your
keyword(s) so you can target your niche.
- TweetPush Pro allows you to not only create campaigns but you can also
connect your YouTube channel and RSS feeds to Twitter through TPP.
- You can snag traffic based on keywords and #hashtags
- Qualify leads and connect with them
- Retweet, automatically reply, and send direct messages to build leads
- Monitor replies, mentions, and engage leads with lightning speed
- Get in front of buyers quickly and at the right time
Is TweetPush PRO for you??
Well, if you use or would like to use Twitter for marketing (or just really heavy personal use),
and are a content marketer, e-commerce marketer, affiliate marketer – really any online
marketer and want to cut down the time you are spending on Twitter and simplify
using Twitter, then Tweet Push Pro is for you.
If you aren’t going to use it, or think it will magically gather leads and prospects
for you then it is probably not something you should look into. It will still require
work, sending out targeted tweets, etc., but it can reduce the amount of time you
spend setting up your campaigns on Twitter.
Does it work, yes it does so if you are a heavy twitter user this is a product
that would probably make sense if the price is within your budget. If you are
just starting out and making no money I would think this should not be
a high priority unless your next step is to really attack Twitter for marketing
Hope this helps,
Get TweetPush PRO today through this link